Before you start employment at the University of Warsaw, the central HR office of the University needs to collect all the required papers in order to be able to sign a contract. You will receive necessary information and instructions from our faculty HR officer (firstname.lastname@example.org). Contact them and follow their instructions.
This is your checklist that should be completed 2 weeks before signing a contract:
- Fill in the questionnaire with your personal data. You will receive it via email from our faculty HR officer. After completing the questionnaire, please email it back.
- Send a scan or copy of your ID or passport, together with a proof of degree (PhD, MD or equivalent). This will speed up the process and make it easier to hire you.
- Bring original documents:
- Proof of degree;
- Previous job certificate (if applicable). You will get additional 1% of salary for each year of employment.
- One headshot photo for the file.
- If you do not want to pay taxes in Poland and you plan on staying less than 180 days, a certificate of your tax residence will be required.